It may sound like the plot of a science fiction thriller, but according to reports by Chinese news agency Xinhua News, Chinese gangsters are using drones to spread the African swine fever virus, scaring farmers into selling their animals to the criminal cartel at reduced prices, whereupon the cartel then transports the freshly infected pigs to “clean markets” around the country, selling them as healthy to unsuspecting buyers at greatly inflated prices.
“An industry insider reported that the criminal syndicates transfer more than 4,000 pigs a day, with an average gross profit per head of around $140. Since trucks can move 100 heads per vehicle, one trip can make more than $14,300,” says Dr. Cass Ingram, author of The Respiratory Solution.
“Police efforts have been intensified at interprovincial highway intersections. However, some criminals are familiar with transfer procedures and can create fraudulent quarantine certificates — even buy off the inspectors,” says Dr. Ingram.
Dr. Ingram says spreading rumors about the epidemic and buying pigs at a low price is a common way for the criminals to profit. In some places, they first plant infected dead pigs in healthy farms, or plant contaminated pig feed, then spread news of the outbreak, and buy pigs at discount to flip them.
Since the outbreak of African swine fever, farmers have witnessed drones in the pig breeding area dropping unknown items later found to contain African swine fever virus.
“The criminals are making huge profits and don’t care if the pigs they’re selling are sick or healthy.” The hardworking Chinese pig farmers are concerned that if the infected pigs are not caught and completely disposed of in time, control of the disease will be impossible.”
ARE PIGS SPREADING TWO VIRUSES: ASF AND NEW CORONAVIRUS?
A Boston physician, Dr. Samuel Bogoch, founder of the company Replikins, tracks infectious disease outbreaks and creates vaccines in response. He has determined that in addition to carrying the African swine fever, pigs are directly involved in the transmission of the new coronavirus. Limiting the transport of pork, he says, could curb the spread of coronavirus.
“To gain control over the transport of pigs in China means shutting down the activities of the criminal cartels – which is a war that must be fought if China is to prevail over its two major epidemics: one lethal to pigs and one lethal to humans,” says Dr. Ingram.
SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
1. China has two flu epidemics raging at the moment: ASF (African Swine Fever) and
Coronavirus (COVID-19) how are they different?
2. How are Chinese criminal organizations making money from the disease affecting Chinese pigs (African Swine Fever)
3. Is it feasible that China will be able to control either one of the virus epidemics the nation is now experiencing?
4. What needs to be done for China to return to normal?
5. An American virologist, Dr. Samuel Bogoch, believes that pigs are involved in the transmission of the coronavirus. This is a major departure in thinking about the development of the epidemic. Tell us how he reached this conclusion and what it means in terms of coming up with an effective medication or vaccine for COVID-19
6. Until there is a vaccine, what is an effective protocol to avoiding falling ill from the coronavirus?
7. Where can listeners go for more information about what we’ve been discussing?
ABOUT TODAY’S GUEST: DR. CASS INGRAM
Dr. Cass Ingram, author of The Respiratory Solution, is a nutritional physician who received a B.S. in biology and chemistry from the University of Northern Iowa (1979) and a D.O. from The University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Des Moines, IA (1984). Dr. Ingram has since written more than 20 books on natural healing. He has given answers and hope to millions through lectures on thousands of radio/TV shows. His research and writing have led to countless cures and discoveries. Dr. Cass Ingram presents 100’s of health tips and insights in his many books on health, nutrition, and disease prevention. Dr. Ingram is one of North America’s leading experts on the health benefits and disease fighting properties of wild medicinal spice extracts. A popular media personality, he has appeared on over 5,000 radio and TV shows. He now travels the world promoting perfect health the natural way.