Do you want to make a difference that matters for the pain community! Becoming a POPF Delegate will give you additional opportunities to raise awareness, empower yourself and other patients, host local events, be interviewed for media, and participate in advocacy efforts.
- POPF Delegates are patients, caregivers, family members, and providers from the pain community.
- POPF Delegates are committed to helping fulfill the mission of the POPF.
- POPF Delegates are empowered to share their stories and connect to the pain community in significant ways.
- POPF Delegates believe in the importance of pain education, awareness, and access to care issues.
- POPF Delegates know it is all about patient empowerment and being your own best advocate.
- POPF Delegates use their voices to put a spotlight on invisible disabilities and challenges to put a face to our stories and power to our voices.
In order to become an executive board member in the future you must first serve as a POPF Delegate. If you are interested in becoming a POPF Delegate, please complete the below form. If you have additional questions about the Delegate program, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Power of Pain Foundation’s (POPF) mission is to educate and support chronic pain patients, specifically those with neuropathy pain conditions. The POPF provides community based services that address needs of chronic pain patients with neuropathy conditions such as RSD/CRPS, post cancer pain, fibromyalgia, diabetic neuropathy, lyme, lupus, multiple sclerosis, arachnoiditis, dystonia, colitis, endometriosis, and more. We fulfill our mission by:
- Promoting public and professional awareness of Neuropathy chronic pain conditions
- Educating those afflicted with the painful neuro diseases, their families, friends and healthcare providers on the disabling pain it causes.
- Provide action-oriented public education and pain policy improvement through activities and efforts to eliminate the under treatment of chronic pain and increase proper access to care.