Guest Opportunity: Noel Flasterstein – National Gun Rights Expert, Criminal TrialAttorney, and Second Amendment Advocate
The mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., has thrust gun rights into the midterm campaign, scrambling traditions in both parties as the debate shifts toward firearms restrictions.
Polls show solid support for stricter laws, especially after mass shootings. But there is also deep disagreement, staunch opposition and growing disenchantment with gun control. Why and what is the next step?
Noel Flasterstein is a Second Amendment and Gun Rights Law Attorney dedicated to Protecting and Preserving our Constitutional Rights. He can discuss the topic above, as well as give his view on the topic of Gun control and the debate that makes its way around the country.
Meet Noel Flasterstein:
* As Seen on Tru TV’s In Session, The Daily Show with John Stewart, Tampa’s Bay News 9, 101.7 “The Point” FM, along with many other shows and publications to explain the rights of the Gun Owner!
* Second Amendment Advocate
* Founder and Host of “The Gun Show”
* Attorney for the People and Gun Rights Expert
* Criminal Trial Attorney
* Concealed Carry Activist
* Florida Carry Consulting Attorney
* NRA Referral Attorney
For more information on Noel and “The Gun Show” visit: www.flgunlaw.com