Leadership Expert, Charismatic Speaker and International Best-Selling
Author of “No Fear Speaking”
Social media has the ability to make careers, but it also has the ability to destroy them in a flash.
Free speech is a fine thing. Unfettered self-expression is a precious gift. But in this era where we all carry portable publishing devices in our pockets, it should definitely have limits. If not careful, we could have all of the credentials, but tweet ourselves out of a job!
Master Speaker and Best-Selling Author of the innovative, “No Fear Speaking,” Joe Yazbeck has crafted uniquely creative methods to evolve everyday speakers into dynamic and authentic communicators. He uses his expertise to elaborate on how not to screw up on social media and laying landmines that explode beneath you at the most inopportune moments.
Joe Yazbeck can address this by answering the following questions:
How has social media become the main focus of everyday life?
How can the technological convenience become an obstacle for career growth?
Can social media post become the downfall of the average worker?
Meet Joe Yazbeck:
* Founder, President, and CEO of Prestige Leadership Advisors
* Creator of Leaders Taking Action
* Leadership & Public Speaking Coach
* Expert on Media and Communications
* International Best-Selling Author of “No Fear Speaking,” which carries many endorsements including special recognition from Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
* Internationally Known Master Speaker and Trainer
* Influential Leadership Development Specialist. He has been on 3 Global tours and has conducted Seminars in 14 different countries.
* Chairman of the major political party in Russia successfully promoted his book. He has since been invited to speak at their Senate, as well as South Africa in order to elaborate on leadership qualities.
* Serves the US military on the Board of Directors of the Successful Veterans Nonprofit Organization.
* Founded Music Production, Marketing and Artist Development Company, Heartbeat Productions