Pam Oakes 8/22/2021
Meet Pam Oakes
- Has been an ASE-Certified Technician (Automotive Service Excellent), since 1995.
- Holds a degree in Electronic Engineering Technology (EETAS)
- She has repaired tens of thousands of vehicles ever since.
- Fourth generation automotive technician: Her great-grandfather Leonard Smith, grandfather, Ralph Smith and father Jerry Oakes were all automotive technicians. Pam‘s dad has more than 45years as a tech; worked with Pam from 1996 to 2004.
- She started Pam‘s Motor City Automotive in 1995. Pam was the sole employee – which grew into what it is today a 12-bay shop with 10 employees.
- Pam‘s Motor City Automotive has won numerous awards throughout the years – local, regional, and national.
- Estero Island Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), second regent2009-2011
- Author of “Car Care for the Clueless: Or How You Can ‘Make Money’ While Maintaining Your Vehicle”, 2011; “Car Care for the Clueless: Successful Used Car Buying 101”, 2012
- Radio host of “Car Care for the Clueless” on webtalkradio.net and WGRN radio
- Co-producer of CAR-ER show, 2011-2012
- Hosts a semi-monthly car care clinic for women, since 1996
- Former Newspaper reporter and editor
For more information visit http://
actress-author-poet Jane Marla Robbins
Duo’s Epic Win Will Be Commemorated with Yacht Photoshoot
People live better in big houses and in big clothes. I try to contrast; life today is full of contrast. We have to change! I am not interested in the past, except as the road to the future. Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution. I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern. I want people to be afraid of the women I dress.
Mass-market fashion is very modern
I think the idea of mixing luxury and, very now no one wears head-to-toe designer anymore. There has to be a balance between your mental satisfaction and the financial needs of your company. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
I never look at other people’s work. I can’t get sucked into that celebrity thing, because I think it’s just crass. Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution. I can’t get sucked into that celebrity thing, because I think it’s just crass.
I can design a collection in a day and I always do, cause I’ve always got a load of Italians on my back, moaning that it’s late. Sometimes the simplest things are the most profound.
Luxury will be always around, no matter what happens in the world. There is always the new project, the new opportunity. Attention to detail is of utmost importance when you want to look good. I have a fantastic relationship with money. I use it to buy my freedom.
I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern, very now no one wears head-to-toe designer anymore. I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern, very now no one wears head-to-toe designer anymore.
Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good. Abstinence from coffee, tobacco. Adventists has afforded a near-unique opportunity.
Clothes can transform your mood and confidence
I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern, very now no one wears head-to-toe designer anymore. I want people to be afraid of the women I dress. Elegance isn’t solely defined by what you wear. Clothes can transform your mood and confidence.
Fashion moves so quickly that, unless you have a strong point of view, you can lose integrity. I like to be real. I don’t like things to be staged or fussy. I think I’d go mad if I didn’t have a place to escape to. You have to stay true to your heritage, that’s what your brand is about.
Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.
Fashion fosters cliches of beauty, but I want to tear them apart. Every day I’m thinking about change. The only way to do something in depth is to work hard. For me, art is about learning. I’ve always tried to push myself technically and to push myself visually. That’s been part of the journey. I adore the challenge of creating truly modern clothes, where a woman’s personality and sense of self are revealed.
The Offical Mobile App for The Jiggy Jaguar Program
Pastor Stephen Broden
Ep. 10/18/2021 – The Jiggy Jaguar Show: lARRY tRACY
Dr. Andy Lazris
ADD/ADHD―THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD MENTAL HEALTH AFFLICTION IN THE US
A Husband’s Memoir of Trauma and Triumph Chronicles the Uplifting True Story of Love and Resiliency
- Education2 months ago
“First God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards.” – Mark Twain
- Automotive3 weeks ago
Pam Oakes 9/27/2021
- Education2 months ago
Parents wake up to the fact that many of those who claim tolerance are the most intolerant of all!
- Culture2 months ago
Undercover Child Predator Sting Leads to Arrests of Several Disney Employees, says Sheriff Grady Judd