Biden Inflation and the COVID Delta Variant Have Wall Street and Main Street Spooked, What should Investors Do?
As the Dow Jones Industrial Average posted its worst day since October of last year over pandemic fears, FOX Business has learned that top executives at the Big Banks are closely monitoring the spread of the coronavirus Delta variant and how it may impact plans to re-open offices particularly in large urban areas such as New York City.
People at banks such as JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs say that so far they’ve made no changes to their re-opening plans. JPMorgan and Goldman have already told employees to begin to return to the office after about a year of at-home working during the worst of the pandemic. While Morgan Stanley has said it expects employees to return to the office after Labor Day.
Don Mazzella with IQ 7/15/2021
* Nationally Recognized Media Personality and Commentator
* Board member of a Non-Profit NJ-based Medical Marijuana Dispensary
* Board member of the National Robotics Education Foundation
* Internationally Known Reporter, covering events such as the JFK Assassination and the Warren Commission investigations* Expert on Small Business Operations
* COO & Editorial Director of Information Strategies, Inc. whose main publication, Small Business Digest with more than 3.2 million opt-in small business readers and healthcare industry stakeholders (www.smallbusinessdigestmag.com)
* Author, Co-Author, and Publisher/Producer of Several Books
* Won a National Press Club Award for Best Consumer Magazine
* Nationally Known Speaker, he has appeared on television (MSNBC, Bloomberg) and radio programs as well as being quoted in such publications as The Wall Street Journal
* Educator who has taught at some of the naion’s top universities.
Supreme Court defies critics with wave of unanimous decisions
The Offical Mobile App for The Jiggy Jaguar Program
Seattle Mayor has 2nd Thoughts on Defunding Police
Allahu Akbar: Islam’s Terror Verse
Back-to-School: Moms Go Wild
ADD/ADHD―THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD MENTAL HEALTH AFFLICTION IN THE US
A Husband’s Memoir of Trauma and Triumph Chronicles the Uplifting True Story of Love and Resiliency
- Education3 weeks ago
“First God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards.” – Mark Twain
- Culture3 weeks ago
Undercover Child Predator Sting Leads to Arrests of Several Disney Employees, says Sheriff Grady Judd
- Education3 weeks ago
Parents wake up to the fact that many of those who claim tolerance are the most intolerant of all!
- Uncategorized2 weeks ago
Major Scott Huesing USMC, has driven his Harley Davidson across the country again this year for Save the Brave, raising awareness for Veteran Suicide