Former Vice President Joe Biden was denied communion Sunday at a Catholic church in South Carolina over his support for abortion rights.
Father Robert Morey, the pastor at Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Florence, told the Florence Morning News that he had denied Biden communion because “any public figure who advocates for abortion places himself or herself outside of Church teaching.”
“Holy Communion signifies we are one with God, each other and the Church. Our actions should reflect that,” Morey said in an email to the newspaper. He said that “as a priest, it is my responsibility to minister to those souls entrusted to my care, and I must do so even in the most difficult situations. I will keep Mr. Biden in my prayers.”
Morey did not immediately respond to CNN’s request for comment on Tuesday. Biden declined to address the matter Tuesday on MSNBC.
“I am not going to discuss that. That is just my personal life,” he said.
Josh Bernstein 6/22/2021
20 Questions the Left Should Be Asked – But Will Never Answer
Isn’t it about time the Left and their media minions were asked some tough questions?We know they won’t answer them, but we should keep asking anyway.
Here are the first twenty just to start us off:
1. Why do you claim to have such concern for our health and safety but you want to open our borders and let criminals out of jail?
2. Why is it “misinformation” and a “threat to Democracy” to tolerate and encourage independence of thought rather than suppressing it? (How arrogant does a person have to be to believe he’s the final arbiter of truth?)
3. How does it fight racism to encourage hatred and bigotry toward white people?
4. How does it help black people to constantly tell them they are victims?
5. Why are all your gun laws aimed at law-abiding citizens rather than criminals?
6. What’s the real reason you want to disarm law-abiding citizens while at the same time doing everything you can to make their lives more dangerous?
7. Why did accusations of racism accelerate exponentially after Barack Obama was twice-elected President of the United States?
8. Why do you accentuate the race of a minority person if he is a victim of a crime but demand that we ignore a minority person’s race if he is the perpetrator of a crime? For that matter, why do you ignore crimes altogether when the victim is white?
9. How is it racist to want a secure border for everyone regardless of their race?
10. How is it racist to require all voters to show an ID regardless of their race?
11. Why isn’t it racist to claim that minorities are too dumb to figure out how to get an ID?
12. How would you gauge progress in your declared fight against racism? What would that look like and would you ever acknowledge it?
13. What are you trying to accomplish by over-broadening the term, “racist” until it encompasses inanimate objects? (Birds are racist, toys are racist, food is racist, etc. etc.)
14. Why did the media ignore good news related to COVID-19 but continued to push the panic button for a year and a half? The loss of loved ones by suicide, bankruptcies have been incalculable. Are you at all culpable?
15. Why is it a riot to “march peacefully and patriotically” to protest congress’ refusal to examine voter fraud, but it’s not a riot or insurrection to burn and loot major cities and take over 6 blocks of downtown Seattle?
16. Why are we discovering that the opposing ideas you have censored most (Voter fraud, Origins of the virus, Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, danger of vaccines, efficacy of masks… etc.) are the ones that have turned out to be true?
17. If you are censoring the truth on purpose, isn’t it reasonable to conclude that you are deliberately perpetrating a fraud on the American people? If so, Why are you doing this? What is the ultimate purpose and who’s calling the shots?
18. Why won’t the media mention Biden’s obvious and growing dementia?
19. How can you claim to be morally outraged by slavery while advocating policies that treat us all like slaves?
20. How aware are you that the ideology and tactics you are supporting is textbook communism and that it will lead to your own destruction as well as ours?
You can probably think of a lot more, but at this point, my next question would be:
21. If you are aware of any of the things in this first twenty questions, but refuse to alter your behavior or your views, how do you sleep at night?
Call to Independence and Renewal – Join Our Third Continental Congress in Philadelphia July 5-6, 2021 at Independence Hall!
The time has come, given the total leftist takeover if not stranglehold on the nation, to again declare independence from the despots and tyrants who now have seized, through fraudulent elections and other nefarious means, control our body politic. I write about this in my new book, “It Takes a Revolution: Forget the Scandal Industry!” as with each passing day our freedoms and liberties, once taken for granted, are being extinguished.
Our Declaration of Independence, signed on or about July 4, 1776, in my birthplace and the birthplace of liberty, Philadelphia, at Independence Hall – the republic’s true hallowed ground – declares with these sacred words:
“When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and natures God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
The majority of citizens in this country are no longer represented by those who claim to govern, and I mean both Democrats and Republicans, who like the money changers at the Temple in ancient Jerusalem spend their time and energy filling their own coffers and acquiring more power, but who forsake We the People for their own greedy and self-serving designs.
The Offical Mobile App for The Jiggy Jaguar Program
Starting Over When Your Business Fails
Canada Keeps Their Border Closed to Americans, But Biden Keeps Our Border Open to the Whole 3rd World?
Dr. Nick Delgado
ADD/ADHD―THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD MENTAL HEALTH AFFLICTION IN THE US
A Husband’s Memoir of Trauma and Triumph Chronicles the Uplifting True Story of Love and Resiliency
- aging2 months ago
Alzheimer’s: America’s other killer pandemic Dr. Cass Ingram, author of How to Eat Right and Live Longer, recommends key dietary changes we can make to combat dementia
- Podcasts2 months ago
- Podcasts1 month ago
- Big Guests2 weeks ago
Adrian Paul From Highlander