National Automotive Authority and Recall Expert
Author of Car Care for the Clueless: (…or How To “Make Money” While Maintaining Your Vehicle)
Exceptional TV Guest
**To schedule an interview, please respond to this e-mail message or contact Don Bischoff at (813) 792-2181. Or reply to this pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org
Car hacking is the manipulation of the code in a car’s electronic control unit (ECU) to exploit a vulnerability and gain control of other ECU units in the vehicle.
Security researchers have figured out how to wirelessly hack into a car and take over its controls from anywhere in the world. Automakers are stacking cars with all sorts of wireless technology these days. But the fear remains that these systems are not adequately safeguarded.
According to DARPA, the innovation arm of the Department of Defense, this kind of hack could happen from anywhere in the world. So what’s being done to protect you the driver?
Automotive Expert Pam Oakes uses her experience to elaborate on how hackers are overtaking motor vehicles and what is being done to prevent it.
Pam Oakes can discuss this by answering the following questions:
* How can a hacker take over your automobile?
* What is being done to prevent these crimes?
* Can too much technology for automobiles be contributing to more theft?
* How did you become an automobile expert?
* What made you become so interested in the car industry?
* How has your shop helped solve the problems of the average driver?
Pam is available for all your automobile needs, including, but not limited to maintenance needs and seasonal preparation.
* ASE-Certified Technician (AutomotiveService Excellent), since 1995.
* Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology (EETAS)
* Fourth generation automotive technician: Her great-grandfather Leonard Smith, grandfather, Ralph Smith and father Jerry Oakes were all automotive technicians. Pam’s dad has more than 45 years as a tech; worked with Pam from 1996 to 2004
* Founder and original operator of Pam’s Motor City Automotive – a numerous award winner throughout the 20 years Pam owned the facility. This includes multi-national, regional and local accolades.
*Contract instructor for various, national automotive and non-automotive companies
*International/National Automotive Speaker
* Accredited Author of “Car Care for the Clueless: Or How You Can ‘Make Money’ While Maintaining Your Vehicle”; “Car Care for the Clueless: Successful Used Car Buying 101”
* Car Care for the Clueless Daily Edition every morning – Coast-to-Coast – on CBS Radio stations: New York City WINS 1010AM, Boston WBZ 1030AM, Dallas-FortWorth KRLD 1080AM, WNPV-1440AMin Philly, Los Angeles KNX 1070AM, Anthony Duva Show (nationally syndicated),KJAX, Lubbock TX, WLOB, Portland ME, James Lowe Show (nationally syndicated),KRMS, Osage Beach MO, Fort Myers Beach Radio, Fort Myers, FL, WWRL, NYC, WGBB,Nassau, NY, WJVC Suffolk, VA, Wide Open Radio (online and terrestrial radio) Washington DC, WMWX, KCAA Loma Linda CA, Miami town OH, WKCX, Crittenden KY,WYNS, Waynesville OH, WPTF Horsepower Half-Hour, Raleigh NC, WTIM, Boston
*Car Care for the Clueless’ weekly show on KMET – Inland Empire Redlands, CA
*Car Care for the Clueless mornings video short featured on: WTAE Pittsburgh, WXYZ/WMYD Detroit, KSAZ Phoenix, WAGA Atlanta every Tuesday
* Hosts a semi-monthly car care clinicfor women, since 1996
* Former Newspaper reporter and editor
* Rotary Member and Paul Harris Fellow 1999 – present
* Estero Island Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), 2003-present
* Florida Gulf Coast University SBDC advisory board member since 2015
DriveItAway Holdings, Inc (OTCQB: CLCN) Launches Bolt EV Subscription To Ownership Program
Founder & CEO, DriveItAway Inc
cell 856 577 2763
DriveItAway Holdings, Inc (OTCQB: CLCN) Launches Bolt EV Subscription To Ownership Program
With its “EVs for Everyone” mission, DriveItAway rolls out first-of-its-kind, subscription to ownership program with the Chevrolet Bolt
“Mary Barra & GM set the stage by dramatically reducing the price of the 2023 Bolt, now DriveItAway is rolling out the dealer focused platform to make driving & owning an EV truly affordable for all” John F. Possumato, Founder & CEO, DriveItAway Holdings Inc.
PHILADELPHIA, PA, July 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — DriveItAway Holdings, Inc. (“DriveItAway”) (OTCQB: CLCN), the industry leader in automotive dealer new mobility platforms with its revolutionary subscription to purchase technology, is excited to announce that it has launched its electric vehicle subscription to ownership program with the General Motors Bolt and Bolt EUV. Focused on enabling all who want the benefits of immediately driving and owning an EV the ability to have one today, DriveItAway is now rolling out the Bolt/Bolt EUV in conjunction with recent announcement by General Motors of the substantial price decrease of the upcoming 2023 Bolt/Bolt EUV.
“Mary Barra, CEO of General Motors, pointed out recently in a Yahoo! Finance interview that most EVs sold in the US last year were luxury models, purchased by people who owned at least two vehicles, and that ‘If you want EVs to get 100 percent or even 50 percent of the market, there have to be affordable EVs,’ ” says John F. Possumato, Founder and CEO of DriveItAway, “early last month Mary Barra & GM set the stage by dramatically reducing the price of the 2023 Bolt, now DriveItAway is rolling out the dealer focused platform to make driving & owning an EV truly affordable for all.”
A Bolt EUV, With a Program That Fits Today’s Needs
Saleem S. Shaik taking Delivery of his New Bolt EUV
As many others do, Saleem S. Shaik also has a hybrid work schedule where he has to drive 45 miles each way three days a week. “I did not want to make the financial commitment of buying or leasing a vehicle right now, because I’m not sure what my schedule will be in the future. At the same time I thought it would be best to have an EV instead of a gasoline vehicle due to fuel prices being as high as they are. I wanted a “hedge” just in case my commute becomes more regular, and if I end up needing to buy a vehicle, I’d rather it be an EV.” Saleem continues “when I discovered the DriveItAway subscription to ownership program for the Bolt EUV I was instantly sold, it fits my needs today and the program is flexible enough to accommodate me if my needs end up changing down the road”
Roll Out with EV Minded Dealers, Also Committed to “EVs for Everyone”
The DriveItAway Program is for manufacturers, car dealers and consumers, as it enables all consumers, regardless of credit score or cash down payment, to drive and buy the vehicle of his/her choice.
The CARite dealer group, based in Madison Heights, Michigan, with 32 locations in 14 states, is the first automotive retailer to partner with DriveItAway on the roll out of its new Bolt subscription to ownership program. “At CARite, we pride ourselves on providing all customers, with better cars, a better buying experience and peace of mind with every purchase,” says Lee Wells, General Manager of the CARite dealer group, “we have used the DriveItAway platform in the past as a way for those who are down payment challenged to immediately drive the vehicle of their choice while enabling a future purchase, so when they came to us with this unique Bolt EV program, we immediately ‘got it’ and are proud to be among the first to feature it as a customer option.” Continues Wells, “it’s clear that EVs will be a rapidly growing segment of what we and others sell, and the DriveItAway subscription to ownership program is a great way to introduce and enable our customers a new choice with a subscription that can lead to ownership, at our customer’s option.”
EVs are the Future, but Affordability For All is the Focus
At a recent Automotive News World Congress in Washington, DC, June 16, EVs were first and foremost on the agenda, as was affordability.
US Rep. Debbie Dingell, D-Mich, may have summed it up at this recent trade event, when she said, “Too many Americans cannot afford EVs.”
Possumato concludes, “We designed and created our DriveItAway platform to enable all consumers an easy transparent, affordable way to drive, and then buy if he/she chooses, the vehicle of choice, flipping the ‘service pyramid’ upside down for credit or down payment challenged. Why should just affluent, ‘three cars in the garage’ Tesla buyers be the only folks who enjoy the benefits of driving and owning an EV today?”
DriveItAway is the first national dealer focused mobility platform that enables car dealers to sell more vehicles in a seamless way through eCommerce, with its exclusive “Pay as You Go” app-based subscription program. DriveItAway provides a comprehensive turn-key, solutions driven program with proprietary mobile technology and driver app, insurance coverages and training to get dealerships up and running quickly and profitably in emerging online sales opportunities. For further information, please see www.driveitaway.com.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements relate to expectations, beliefs, projections, future plans and strategies, anticipated events or trends and similar expressions concerning matters that are not historical facts. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “expects,” “intends,” “plans,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “estimates,” “predicts,” or “potential” or the negative of these words and phrases or similar words or phrases which are predictions of or indicate future events or trends and which do not relate solely to historical matters. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control, and may cause actual results to differ significantly from those expressed in any forward-looking statement. All forward-looking statements reflect our good faith beliefs, assumptions and expectations, but they are not guarantees of future performance. We caution investors not to unduly rely on any forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release.
DriveItAway Holdings, Inc.
John F. Possumato
Pam Oakes 4/7/2022
Meet Pam Oakes
- Has been an ASE-Certified Technician (Automotive Service Excellent), since 1995.
- Holds a degree in Electronic Engineering Technology (EETAS)
- She has repaired tens of thousands of vehicles ever since.
- Fourth generation automotive technician: Her great-grandfather Leonard Smith, grandfather, Ralph Smith and father Jerry Oakes were all automotive technicians. Pam‘s dad has more than 45years as a tech; worked with Pam from 1996 to 2004.
- She started Pam‘s Motor City Automotive in 1995. Pam was the sole employee – which grew into what it is today a 12-bay shop with 10 employees.
- Pam‘s Motor City Automotive has won numerous awards throughout the years – local, regional, and national.
- Estero Island Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), second regent2009-2011
- Author of “Car Care for the Clueless: Or How You Can ‘Make Money’ While Maintaining Your Vehicle”, 2011; “Car Care for the Clueless: Successful Used Car Buying 101”, 2012
- Radio host of “Car Care for the Clueless” on webtalkradio.net and WGRN radio
- Co-producer of CAR-ER show, 2011-2012
- Hosts a semi-monthly car care clinic for women, since 1996
- Former Newspaper reporter and editor
For more information visit http://
Pam Oakes 8/11/2022
The Smoking Gun of Election Fraud has Been Found! Talk to the Authors of Parallel Election: A Blueprint for Deception
ADD/ADHD―THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD MENTAL HEALTH AFFLICTION IN THE US
A Husband’s Memoir of Trauma and Triumph Chronicles the Uplifting True Story of Love and Resiliency
-politics-1 month ago
Statement on the Passing of Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko
Culture2 months ago
Arrogant Media coming for Jiggy Jaguar
Radio Guests1 month ago
An Award-Winning Artist’s Book Shows How College Students Bring The Freedom Of Expressive Art Into Conditions Of Confinement and Learn About Life
authors2 months ago
Media Op. Dying to Survive: Not in Vain, A Promise Kept Explores Life and Death Impact of Patient Advocacy