TV Talk Show Host, News Anchor, Political Analyst, National Spokesman, and Professional Speaker Josh Bernstein is one of the most sought after TV and Radio guests in Conservative Media today. He has appeared on well over 3,000 radio programs and at least 50 TV shows as an expert commentator. He has been called a “political savant” by many of his industry peers because of his often encyclopedic breakdown on many of the issues we face. Josh promises your audience a unique and original perspective that is straightforward and unapologetic.
20 Questions the Left Should Be Asked – But Will Never Answer
Isn’t it about time the Left and their media minions were asked some tough questions?We know they won’t answer them, but we should keep asking anyway.
Here are the first twenty just to start us off:
1. Why do you claim to have such concern for our health and safety but you want to open our borders and let criminals out of jail?
2. Why is it “misinformation” and a “threat to Democracy” to tolerate and encourage independence of thought rather than suppressing it? (How arrogant does a person have to be to believe he’s the final arbiter of truth?)
3. How does it fight racism to encourage hatred and bigotry toward white people?
4. How does it help black people to constantly tell them they are victims?
5. Why are all your gun laws aimed at law-abiding citizens rather than criminals?
6. What’s the real reason you want to disarm law-abiding citizens while at the same time doing everything you can to make their lives more dangerous?
7. Why did accusations of racism accelerate exponentially after Barack Obama was twice-elected President of the United States?
8. Why do you accentuate the race of a minority person if he is a victim of a crime but demand that we ignore a minority person’s race if he is the perpetrator of a crime? For that matter, why do you ignore crimes altogether when the victim is white?
9. How is it racist to want a secure border for everyone regardless of their race?
10. How is it racist to require all voters to show an ID regardless of their race?
11. Why isn’t it racist to claim that minorities are too dumb to figure out how to get an ID?
12. How would you gauge progress in your declared fight against racism? What would that look like and would you ever acknowledge it?
13. What are you trying to accomplish by over-broadening the term, “racist” until it encompasses inanimate objects? (Birds are racist, toys are racist, food is racist, etc. etc.)
14. Why did the media ignore good news related to COVID-19 but continued to push the panic button for a year and a half? The loss of loved ones by suicide, bankruptcies have been incalculable. Are you at all culpable?
15. Why is it a riot to “march peacefully and patriotically” to protest congress’ refusal to examine voter fraud, but it’s not a riot or insurrection to burn and loot major cities and take over 6 blocks of downtown Seattle?
16. Why are we discovering that the opposing ideas you have censored most (Voter fraud, Origins of the virus, Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, danger of vaccines, efficacy of masks… etc.) are the ones that have turned out to be true?
17. If you are censoring the truth on purpose, isn’t it reasonable to conclude that you are deliberately perpetrating a fraud on the American people? If so, Why are you doing this? What is the ultimate purpose and who’s calling the shots?
18. Why won’t the media mention Biden’s obvious and growing dementia?
19. How can you claim to be morally outraged by slavery while advocating policies that treat us all like slaves?
20. How aware are you that the ideology and tactics you are supporting is textbook communism and that it will lead to your own destruction as well as ours?
You can probably think of a lot more, but at this point, my next question would be:
21. If you are aware of any of the things in this first twenty questions, but refuse to alter your behavior or your views, how do you sleep at night?
Call to Independence and Renewal – Join Our Third Continental Congress in Philadelphia July 5-6, 2021 at Independence Hall!
The time has come, given the total leftist takeover if not stranglehold on the nation, to again declare independence from the despots and tyrants who now have seized, through fraudulent elections and other nefarious means, control our body politic. I write about this in my new book, “It Takes a Revolution: Forget the Scandal Industry!” as with each passing day our freedoms and liberties, once taken for granted, are being extinguished.
Our Declaration of Independence, signed on or about July 4, 1776, in my birthplace and the birthplace of liberty, Philadelphia, at Independence Hall – the republic’s true hallowed ground – declares with these sacred words:
“When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and natures God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
The majority of citizens in this country are no longer represented by those who claim to govern, and I mean both Democrats and Republicans, who like the money changers at the Temple in ancient Jerusalem spend their time and energy filling their own coffers and acquiring more power, but who forsake We the People for their own greedy and self-serving designs.
Israel’s New Government
Israel’s New Government
The new government was sworn in at a vote on Sunday 13th June 2021 with the 61-strong support from the coalition’s eight parties — Yamina (Rightist), New Hope, Yisrael Beytenu, Blue and White, Yesh Atid, Labor, Meretz (Leftist) and Ra’am (Arab).
The government’s 28 ministers have the authority to enter their offices and immediately begin working.
This is the most cobbled Israeli government ever in the last 73 years, whose primary purpose is to remove Bibi Netanyahu from office with governance of the state being second because its members are comprised from the extreme Right to the extreme Left with Arabs, whose loyalty is for the Muslim Brotherhood, not Israel.
Netanyahu himself has called the assembling of Bennett’s government “the greatest fraud in Israeli history”
Even before the new government has yet to be sworn in, the chief architect of the new coalition, Yair Lapid has already admitted a massive failure, because the new government will be just as bloated as the old one, and no one laments this fact more than he. “I have failed there,” Lapid said bluntly at a recent meeting. “I can’t defend it. I wanted a small government with a small number of ministers. This is not a good thing.”
The sheer size and swell of the new unity government — 28 cabinet ministers and six deputy ministers — will make it the third-largest in Israel’s history. Since 2016, Lapid excoriated Bibi for exactly the massive size of government that he will be leading soon.
As Israel’s governments have grown steadily in size for years, they have become less efficient and more dysfunctional. As the cabinets grew, the number of working parliamentarians left to do the Knesset’s daily work shrivelled, rendering Israel’s parliament one of the least effective bodies in the public service.
It is a proven fact that governments with a large number of ministries function far worse than governments with only a few. The more bloated a government, the more expensive and prone to errors it becomes.
For years, Israeli leaders started creating ministries for political expediency rather than policy efficiency so that they can get members of the Knesset join them to keep their government in power. Since each new minister demands that a ministry be established to justify his/her appointment, more and more aimless, needless and costlier ones were created, thus increasing the bureaucracy and reducing efficiency.
Although Lapid knows all the above – as he has spoken about the dangers of overly large cabinets and overworked MKs often and with passion – he is now discovering to his annoyance and puzzlement, that he has been confusing the cause and the effect; because there are researches that actually prove the following paradox: Smaller parliaments require larger governments.
When comparing Israel’s population (9 million) with similar ones such as Austria (9 million) Switzerland (8.5 million) shows that it has one of the smallest parliaments in the democratic world of (120) seats compared with Austria (244) and Switzerland (246). Therefore, Israel should have at least 200 seats to function efficiently.
Because of such a small number of parliamentarians, Israeli members of the Knesset must do the impossible while serving in four or more committees simultaneously. It is physically and mentally unrealistic, to keep track of multiple issues and cast numerous votes in a parliamentary workday, on bills and regulatory decisions they scarcely have time to absorb as well as meet with constituents.
The last 73 years have proven repeatedly that Israel’s parliament is too small thus making each MK very powerful; its cabinets are too large and unwieldy, thus making its public service too reliant on politically undesirable pressure groups.
Another lesson from history is: “When there is a Will; There is a Way”
There is a very obvious solution to all the above intricacies: The decision by the Israeli politicians to increase the Knesset membership to at least 200 or even more, thus reducing the workload of parliamentarians by half, while doubling efficiency.
Before such a cosmic event happens, how long will the new government – who’s publicly declared sole purpose has been, to remove one of the most talented and successful Prime Ministers in Israel’s history – be able to function, considering how divergent the points of view of the eight parties holding it together with cello-tape?
Personally, I dare to forecast two to six months; if not less. If and when this will happen, Israel will have to go for another election and most probably, Bibi will again be elected PM with a good majority.
The Offical Mobile App for The Jiggy Jaguar Program
Biden G7 & the China Conundrum
ADD/ADHD―THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD MENTAL HEALTH AFFLICTION IN THE US
A Husband’s Memoir of Trauma and Triumph Chronicles the Uplifting True Story of Love and Resiliency
- aging2 months ago
Alzheimer’s: America’s other killer pandemic Dr. Cass Ingram, author of How to Eat Right and Live Longer, recommends key dietary changes we can make to combat dementia
- Big Guests2 weeks ago
Adrian Paul From Highlander
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Celebrity Chef & Freedom Lover Andrew Gruel, on How Americans Can Emerge From Covid Lockdown
- Podcasts1 month ago