Japan’s Constitution & ME Security
On 15th October 2013 in my talk with radio host Laurie Roth, I suggested that the best way to counter North Korea’s nuclear threats was to declare publicly, that unless N Korea stops its march to a nuclear power, Japan will rescind the Constitution imposed upon it by the victors after WWII, NOT allowing them to arm themselves once again.
Had any of these governments made such a threat, just the threat alone, China would not have allowed the despots of N Korea to go nuclear because they would fear Japan’s industrial and technological might – after all, Japan has operational nuclear reactors- more than those of N Korea.
Unfortunately, none of their leaders had the foresight, wisdom and or the backbone to do so.
Mr Shinzo Abe was on this path – not publicly declaring going nuclear, just for Japan to be able to go on the offensive if and when required – before he was assassinated.
His party will hopefully continue on this path – after recently winning a majority in parliament – but must publicly increase the heat by declaring to go nuclear.
The Liberal Democrats and their coalition partners gained enough seats in Sunday’s election to form a crucial two-thirds supermajority. They can now amend a clause in the Constitution, imposed by post war American occupiers, that renounces war.
This crucial change will allow Japan to become a military power, capable of global leadership.
South Korea should do exactly the same because it is unconscionable and impractical to believe, that the USA – or any other state, when conflict gets imminent – would go to nuclear war in their defence, exposing American civilians to nuclear holocaust.
To have been effective, these declarations should have been made twenty years ago. This threat would be meaningless today because realistically speaking, both nations should go nuclear since N Korea is already a nuclear power. This will introduce the MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) to the Pacific region.
Biden’s dysfunctional legacy is leading to a great number of states arming themselves to the hilt and many more attempting to go nuclear.
No sovereign nation should ever depend for its survival at the mercy of another state.
As I suggested in my previous article of a Pacific-Atlantic Alliance,
In modern times, only a NATO type of mutual defence alliance would make sense because the burden of war would be shared by several capable nations, not just one, no matter how powerful.
Such a project is being formulated in the Middle East by all the states threatened by the terrorist Ayatollahs’ regime in Tehran. The most outstanding facet of this alliance would be the mutual military support between Muslim Arabs and Israel; impossible to even imagine, only two years ago.
As Biden heads to the Middle East, he and his State Department will not be meeting the leaders of supplicant states but on the contrary, with leaders who are forging – without Biden’s help, what once were unthinkable coalitions – by Real Politik caused by an undependable and unpredictable Biden’s USA.
While Biden, with total lack of wisdom and common sense, keeps talking to the terrorist Iranians regarding a nuclear deal – that not a single Sunni nation as well as Israel- approves of and adding insult to injury, treating the Palestinian terrorists as equal democrats.
In the meantime, the Arabs are forsaking the so-called ‘palestinians’ because they have come to the conclusion after 70 years, that the totally corrupt ‘palestinians’ have actually become a greater danger to their regimes than Israel ever was.
Even the most Islamic state of Saudi Arabia is also realizing that Israel is actually a more dependable ally than Biden’s USA. Who would have imagined even a year ago that Biden would be able to fly directly from Ben Gurion in Israel to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia?
This Biden trip would most probably be the most important of his presidency so far, if only he treats his hosts as equals and not lecture them.
He must NOT raise the subject of human rights in Arabia while totally ignoring the same in Iran and the ‘palestinian’ territories.
The Saudis – especially Mohammed bin Salman – is in no mood to be lectured to while he is doing his utmost to bring his people into the 21st century against the most vocal and dangerous Muslim clerics imaginable.
Who Killed Shirin
Who Killed Shirin?
Most of the Western news reporters have the morals of a pimp and the conscience of a mass murderer. As outrageous as this may sound to some politically correct, undereducated and ill-informed readers, the facts and reality bear me out completely.
While the world is rightly mesmerised by the Ukraine war events, other very important ones are occurring that are very relevant and need our attention.
From May 15th till 5th June 1967, most of the Western news media were writing obituaries regarding the demise of Israel and shedding tons of crocodile tears about the imminent death of Israelis.
They truly believed the Arab propaganda that they (Arabs) were going to finally erase Israel off the face of the Earth and any surviving Jews would be returned to their European countries of origin (while ignoring 950,000 Jewish refugees, from Arab and Muslim countries).
As always with the absolute majority of Western reporters, they rarely dedicate time to investigate, study and analyse worldwide events because they are mentally too lazy and depend on what they call ‘sources’ and ‘informants’ most of whom are very well trained Arab and Muslim propagandists and or apologists for Islam.
After the stunning victory achieved by Israel in the Six Days War of 1967, the Western media’s short lived honeymoon with Israel came to an abrupt end because Israel turned out to be a much more powerful military machine than they (the media) had ever anticipated.
Israelis are not anymore the perceived underdog. All of a sudden, the so called Palestinians – the very aggressors who wanted to exterminate the Israelis – have become the subject of their attention and sympathy.
These so called ‘reporters’ became the mouthpiece and propaganda arms of the Arab and Muslim terror organizations such as Hamas of Gaza, Hezbollah of Lebanon, al Shabab of Somalia, Boko Haram of Nigeria, Al Jazeera of Qatar and dozens of others all over the Arab and Muslim worlds.
Although there are many very prominent Western news people embedded in Arab and Muslim countries, extremely few of them ever read – let alone studied Muhammad’s Quran, his Sunna or the bloody history of Arab and Islamic imperialism – to comprehend the mentality of the creatures of the sea they are living in.
Because of their extreme lack of knowledge and laziness, they invariably fall for the lies, deception and deliberate contortions of all truths to suit the Arab and Muslim agenda of demonising and de humanizing both Israelis and Jews.
The Western media has become the foremost accomplice of Arab and Muslim propaganda, by regurgitating without ever checking their sources of ‘information’. They are complicit in knowingly spreading Jew and Israel hatred.
Let me share with you – as always – the facts that are available profusely for anyone who is fair minded:
1. Every single Islamic terror organization uses its own civilians as a shield to protect the terrorists amongst them. Hamas of Gaza and Hezbollah of Lebanon have been doing so for the last 15 to 30 years respectively.
2. They put missiles, artillery, ammunition and terror tunnels near or in hospitals, mosques, schools, high rise buildings and civilian areas so that when Israelis retaliate, there would be ‘civilian’ Muslims dead to blame Israel of war crimes. The news media knows this but ignores it.
3. There are hundreds of videos on You Tube, taken by Arabs or Muslims proving my points. Even allegedly young men ‘murdered’ by Israelis, all of a sudden get up and run, very much alive.
4. Not a single media in the West ever points out that billions of world travellers have to endure search humiliations and delays at airports because of ‘palestinian’ and Muslim terrorists; plus, the hundreds of billions of dollars of increased costs of travelling to finance the security apparatus and regime.
5. Although every single Muslim terrorist group or individual quotes verbatim, verses from Muhammad’s Quran – justifying their deeds of mass murder- the Western media deliberately tries to de-couple Islamic terrorism from Islamic scripture as if the two are not linked at all.
6. Anyone who reads even Eight suras (chapters) from Muhammad’s Quran of 114 chapters – chapters 2 to 9 – one must come to the only possible conclusion, that these acts of terror against none Muslims/Kuffar/Infidels or against different sects of Islam, are justified by Allah’s Sharia, that no true Muslim can ever deviate from.
7. Shirin Abu Akleh was the Christian al Jazeera reporter in the Holy Land for the last 25 years reporting on the Arab Israeli conflict. She was killed during an Israeli raid on suspected terrorists in Jenin, 11th May 2022.
8. As always, the Muslims have their version of events and the Israelis have theirs. During the Gaza Israel war of 2021 when over 4000 rockets were fired by Hamas against Israeli civilian targets (a war crimes act), they (Hamas) denied they were hiding their rockets and missiles in and among civilian areas in Gaza although, hundreds of videos taken in Gaza during the conflict and one of al Jazeera’s own reporters was telling the world that rockets were being fired from under her building.
9. After Shirin’s death, why did the Palestinians refuse to have an autopsy to determine type of bullet, angle of penetration etc to be investigated? If they have nothing to hide, after any Crime Scene Investigation, such autopsies are a must to determine cause and effect.
10. As always, the Muslims are accusing Israel of deliberately killing the reporter. Why would Israel murder such an important reporter in public and cause enormous PR and political damage to her image? Why ignore the very possibility that the terrorists might have killed her by mistake?
11.There are videos of Muslims shooting indiscriminately in the narrow corridors of Jenin at whom? Why were some of the Muslims shouting in Arabic that an Israeli soldier is down when there was none?
12.As always also, not a single Western reporter is double checking or investigating these events for two reasons: a) such a reporter would be murdered if he/she discovered the truth b) these ‘reporters’ are the mouth piece of the ones who pay their salaries. Not one of them can use his/her mind independently.
13.After all, not a single Muslim reporter under either Hamas or the Palestinian Authority have any freedom to report truthfully and those who did suffered either severe physical punishment or death. The records are available for those who want to know.
The levels of hypocrisy, duplicity, mendacity and immorality exhibited by most of the Western media and the UN – always condemning Israel but never the perpetrators of terror and subjugation or the oppressors – are breath taking especially when the facts are crystal clear but are deliberately – with malice aforethought – completely ignored.
Birds of a Feather: Democrats & Islam
No one in the American and European media and academia has so far pointed out the outstanding operational and propagandistic similarities between Democrats and Islam.
Both are Pathological Liars and exhibit obscene degrees of Hypocrisy, Malevolence, Duplicity, Mendacity, Treachery, and Divisiveness.
Both are masters of Projective Identification, whereby they accuse their victims of their own nastiness to justify their dastardly deeds.
Both are totalitarian and hate freedoms of thought and speech. Democrats are threatening members of the Supreme Court while Muslims slaughter anyone – Muslim or Kafir – who reveals the facts about Sharia or jokes about Muhammad.
Both are intolerant of free-thinking that leads to defiance of intolerable demands by the state; witness how the Taliban are controlling their females through physical violence while Brown Shirts of the Democrat party – Antifa and Black Lives Matter – are burning and looting cities with impunity.
Both use the news media as their own propaganda arm to mislead, misinform and deceive the public. Watching or reading the news media in the USA, such as CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, etc., prove my points perfectly.
Both would either shout down their opponents or shoot them down as the Muslims do all over the world against Infidels, Kuffar, Non-Muslims, or how leftists suppress all debates in academia by using verbal or physical violence against those who disagree with them.
Both subdivide the population into different groups: racial, ethnic, religious, or political to have them fight each other so that they are in total control.
Both demand that the populace should be subservient to the State or leadership. Listen to Jen Psaki of the White House or any Imam (Muslim cleric) on the planet.
Both are grandmasters at contorting facts, reality, and history to suit their agenda.
Both rarely, if ever, admit fault nor apologize for their misdeeds.
Just listen to Biden gloating that his administration is very successful, but Americans are too stupid to comprehend how great he is. Is Biden not the perfect example? All that is going wrong under his watch – although Democrats are the majority in the House and Senate and the Presidency – Joe Biden blames citizen Trump, Putin, or any ‘other’ entity but NOT himself.
Let me share with you an important recent event that was totally ignored by almost all the mainstream Western media, academia, and clergy.
To celebrate the most momentous event in the life of their mentor Muhammad called “Laylat al Qadar” or “Night of Power” on the 24th of April 2022, the most influential Sunni leader in the world, Grand Imam Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayebof the Azhar University (Islamic Studies), gave a speech to Egyptian President al-Sisi and all the top leaders of Egypt.
According to Islamic tradition, “Laylat al Qadar” was the night when Muhammad allegedly received his first Quran revelation.
Al-Qadar 96.1: “Read, in the name of your Lord Who created— created humans from a clinging clot. Read! And your Lord is the most generous, who taught by the pen— taught humanity what they knew not…”
Al Tayeb, of course, praised Islam so much that he shattered the highest glass ceiling conceivable by literally contorting history and unhinging reality.
For instance, among the fantastic interpretations of what he claimed to be true are the following:
“Only a few years after the death of Muhammad, the Islamic conquests caused the two most powerful empires that controlled lands in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, and North Africa to become Islamic lands till this very day.”
He was referring to the Byzantine Christian (Eastern Roman) and the Sassanid Persian (Zoroastrian) Empires that collapsed under the onslaught of the Arabian hordes in the 7th century.
All the above is true, but with their usual rendition of historical events, Muslims feel free to tell their version – not based on either facts or reality – and actually believe their own myths. So he continued:
“These [Islamic] conquests were not conquests of colonization that rely on the methods of plunder, oppression, control, and the policies of domination and dependency, that leave nations in ruin”
He went on to contrast and condemn conquests of colonization that are about oppression and plunder — a swipe at Europe’s historical colonization of the Middle East — while very conveniently ignoring the reality that Arab and Islamic imperialism lasted – and continues today, as he admitted – for the last 1400 years while European imperialism lasted 150 years or less.
Another item missing in his asinine declarations is the fact that European Imperialism brought to the subject peoples the ideas of parliamentary rule, democracy, electricity, education, trains, planes, hospitals, and modern medicine plus more, while Arab and Islamic imperialism invariably contributed to the demise of the civilizations they conquered.
His myth-making continued:
“The Islamic conquests were not like this— dominating peoples and controlling them with the arrogance of force and weapons; rather, they led to a new avalanche of life—full of knowledge, justice, freedom, and equality—which flowed in the veins of those [once] powerless people”
Let us examine his statements above, based entirely on history as written by Muslims and other eyewitnesses to the events that transpired.
The Arab historians have fully detailed Arab imperialism as described in their own books of Futuh (Openings/ Conquests) and Al-Waqidi’s Kitab al-Maghazi (Book of Invasions).
To start with, for those who are knowledgeable of Islamic history, his version is so contorted and convoluted that he turned it beneath contempt.
It is extremely difficult to emphasize how utterly bizarre, such false claims really are. The conquests of all the Christian lands mentioned by al Tayeb – from Syria in the east to Morocco in the west – as well as those Christian lands of later Islamic conquests in Spain, France, the Mediterranean islands, Asia Minor, the Balkans, etc. were associated with bloodshed, massacres, terror, rape, enslavement, plunder, and the oppression of the conquered peoples and the exploitation of their resources on a colossal scale.
Even more absurd is al Tayeb’s claim that the Christian and Zoroastrian peoples living under the Eastern Roman and Sassanian empires were happy to be “liberated” by the sword of Islam and that — seeing that Islam was a religion of “knowledge, justice, freedom, and equality” — they eagerly responded by converting in droves.
Denying facts and reality is the default position of every Muslim on the planet. This may sound – to Quran ignorant and politically correct minds – like tarnishing 1,500,000,000 Muslims with one brush when in fact, it is the truth since Allah’s Sharia demands that every Muslim should not only be a Jihadi (fighter of infidels/kuffar/none Muslims) but also that the single most important objective in the life of every Muslim is to bring about the time when every single human being on Earth either converts to Islam, be subject to Allah’s Sharia or is exterminated.
Furthermore, Ahl-al-Kitab (People of the Book – like Christians and Jews who had revelations before Islam – can only exist as Dhimmis (protected people) if and when they pay the Jizya (the onerous penalty for not converting to Islam) in humiliation and degradation.
Al Tauba 9.29 “Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth (Islam), even those who have been given the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the (Jizya) tax in acknowledgment of superiority (of Islam) and they are in a state of humiliation”
He totally ignored the “Charter of Umar” that treats all subjugated peoples with the most vile rules to humiliate, degrade and insult the conquered peoples in their own lands by the Arab Imperialists.
In fact, the only short instances in 1400 years of Arab and Islamic imperialism everywhere in the world – when subjugated people were relatively free – were under tolerant non-Sharia-compliant Muslim leaders.
He spoke about Arab and Islamic civilizations while no historian can ever point out that the nomadic Arab hordes that spread like locusts on unsuspecting humanity had any vestiges of a civilization nor any knowledge worthy of giving to the already long term civilized peoples they conquered.
After all, it was the Arabs and their converts to Islam who used the expertise, artistry, and knowledge of the subjugated peoples to proclaim Islam’s ‘civilization.’
As is well known, the supposedly “liberated” peoples — the ones to survive the initial shocking massacres and enslavements — who preferred to remain, Christian, Zoroastrian, or Jewish could do so only by becoming dhimmis – second-class citizens – who had to make regular tribute (Jizya) payments and adhere to a host of humiliating social strictures as detailed in the “Charter of Omar.” The desire not to be financially fleeced or treated inferiorly — or sporadically persecuted, as many dhimmis were, depending on whether the next ruler was “radical” or not — is what caused so many hundreds of millions of non-Muslims to convert to Islam over the centuries.
This was the only way they could experience “justice, freedom, or equality” — at least of a sort.
Even more outrageous are al-Tayeb’s depictions that the Muslim conquests were somehow more virtuous than European colonization of the Middle East. The historical record is perfectly clear that while Jihads culminated in slavery, depopulation, and devastation, it was European colonialists who abolished slavery and introduced their Muslim subjects to the boons of modernity, from scientific and medicinal advances to the radical concepts of democracy and religious freedom.
The few examples above regarding al-Tayeb are mirror images of Democrats claiming they were the party of freedom for African Americans when in fact, it was the Republicans who championed this while Democrats were the party of the KKK.
Neither Democrats nor Muslims are ever concerned about perverting and contorting facts and history because they succeed with their demonic agenda by propagating the Big Lie endlessly to mostly ill-informed humanity and get away with it.
No matter how anyone addresses this subject, one cannot escape the realization that Democrats and Muslims have uncannily almost identical characteristics.
Al Rassooli: Prophet of Doom
Al Rassooli: Prophet of Doom
This article intends to predict the shocking outcome of the worst administration in the history of the Republic so that readers will reflect upon their voting in the future.
I may repeat several comments, points of view and or predictions I had made previously – each of which were and are otherwise crystal clear – because, on America Out Loud, we shall forever counter the incessant lies, deceptions and dis-information peddled by the Democrats and their stooges in the Fake Media and the tyrannical Social Platforms.
Once more I ask the simplest question: How was it possible for a clearly mental retard such was Joe Biden, to garner 81,000,000 votes when the most popular president, Barrack Hussein Obama got only 69,000,000? I leave the answer to the readers to decide.
There are at least two and one half more years to go before the tragicomedy of the Biden-Harris administration ends. By the time they are gone – and based entirely upon their misdeeds so far – they would have accomplished the following:
- The Middle Class would be reduced to poverty due to rampant inflation. The very “We the People” whom they should have protected.
- Undermining the security of American citizens due to allowing its borders to be invaded by illegals and undesirables and thus overwhelming the legal, judicial, medical, educational and security services.
- The same will negatively impact the American health services; the Education System; the Justice System and Social Services.
- On top of inflation, taxes will have to be raised upon the already burdened hard working American citizens to pay for taking care of and protecting the illegals that this administration cares more about, above and beyond their concern for Americans.
- Biden’s Build Back Better is a total illusion because to achieve his mythical goals, trillions of fictional dollars – existing only in cyberspace – have to be printed, thus adding to the horrendous burden being bequeathed for future generations to service the interest on the debt.
- Biden’s administration is literally putting the survival ofall Americans at risk by ignoring the reality that fossil fuels are essential for their existence until such time that alternative so-called ‘Green Energy’ is on line.
Biden and his misfits are literally gambling with the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans by betting only on Green Energy without any back up plan if this fails. This is exactly why, they are not willing to use American oil and gas to alleviate the prices at the pump.
Their agenda is to bankrupt Americans who use cars; but in reality, they are destroying the very source that keeps America alive and functioning. Clueless Biden and Buttigieg will be very happy when the price of fuel hits $10 a gallon.
- Biden and the Democrats have blatantly turned their back on the very people who brought them to power. They are for defunding the police thus allowing crime to increase.
- They have put District Attorneys and leftist judges who are more concerned for protecting the criminalsand not the victims.
- They distract Americans by declaring that ‘White supremacists’ are a greater threat than Antifa & BLM, who were actually burning and looting cities with impunity.
- The numbers of homeless people in Democrat run cities are a disgrace for America and Americans and in many of these cities businesses and citizens are moving to other more secure states not runby Democrats.
- On top of all the above despicable failures by this administration, the fall out – because of Biden’s obvious mental and decision weaknesses – America’s enemies are having a field day.
- The disgraceful debacle that was Afghanistan was totally avoidable had Biden listened- even to his woke – military advisors. As former defence secretary Robert Gates very clearly and correctly stated
“I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades”
- The Ukraine war was totally avoidable had Biden not needed to distract American voters from his abysmal failures since the day he moved into the White House. For 30 years, Putin has been warning the West not to encroach upon the borders of the Russian Federation by allowing previous Soviet Union states to become part of the NATO military alliance. Tragically, Biden and Democrats goaded Zelensky to defy Russia.
- Had president Zelensky of Ukraine declared publicly that Ukraine had no intention of joining NATO, the invasion would have been avoided. Unfortunately, wisdom was not applied in this case thus creating a catastrophic war situation that is becoming more deadly and more unpredictable by the day.
- While Biden’s attention is more about protecting the borders of Ukraine 5000+ miles away – while ignoring the borders of the USA – China is flexing her muscles in Africa, the Pacific, the Middle East and even in Europe with Serbia. I shall repeat as many times as I can, that as President and Commander in Chief, Biden is a traitor for not protecting America’s borders who should be impeached and if found guilty duly judged.
- By the time this administration is gone, the USA would have lost many of her allies in Asia, Africa, Latin America and especially the Middle East. Most of these allies are gravitating towards China and Russia or are attempting to become self-sufficient militarily through alignments with like-minded neighbouring states. Several are also intending to go Nuclear. Biden has opened ‘Pandora’s Box’.
- Now that the US military brass have not only gone ‘woke’ but also transgender and transvestite, her enemies around the world are shaking with laughter not fear.
So much so, that even the Saudis made an SNL video of Kamala Harris propping up Biden while he is giving a talk. The sketch perfectly depicted Biden’s speech and behaviour. This is a level of disrespect never before achieved.
By the time of the 2024 election, the America that existed for 242 years will cease to be the same. It would have been degraded economically, militarily, politically, socially and ‘democratically’ into a Banana Republic not much different from many in Latin America.
I sincerely hope that I am wrong on all counts because it would be worth it, since I love the Exceptional American Republic and wish America and Americans a much better future.
Pam Oakes 8/11/2022
The Smoking Gun of Election Fraud has Been Found! Talk to the Authors of Parallel Election: A Blueprint for Deception
ADD/ADHD―THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD MENTAL HEALTH AFFLICTION IN THE US
A Husband’s Memoir of Trauma and Triumph Chronicles the Uplifting True Story of Love and Resiliency
-politics-1 month ago
Statement on the Passing of Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko
Culture2 months ago
Arrogant Media coming for Jiggy Jaguar
Radio Guests1 month ago
An Award-Winning Artist’s Book Shows How College Students Bring The Freedom Of Expressive Art Into Conditions Of Confinement and Learn About Life
authors2 months ago
Media Op. Dying to Survive: Not in Vain, A Promise Kept Explores Life and Death Impact of Patient Advocacy