National Automotive Authority and Recall Expert
Author of Car Care for the Clueless: (…or How To “Make Money” While Maintaining Your Vehicle)
Exceptional TV Guest
Interviews NOW Available
**To schedule an interview, please respond to this e-mail message or contact Don Bischoff at (813) 792-2181. Or reply to this pitch to email@example.com
Ford is among at least a half-dozen automakers that have either expanded production or built new plants in Mexico in recent years.
The major automotive company will invest $1.6 billion to build a new plant in San Luis Potosí, Mexico, that will be manufacturing small cars by 2018, making it the latest automaker to expand its presence there.
Ford said construction of the new plant will begin this summer. It expects to begin producing cars there in 2018. Is this a trend that will be carried out by more auto makers?
Automotive Expert Pam Oakes uses her experience to elaborate on this new investment and why many auto makers are starting to shift their manufacturing overseas.
Pam is available for all your automobile needs, including, but not limited to maintenance needs and seasonal preparation.
* ASE-Certified Technician (Automotive Service Excellent), since 1995.
* Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology (EETAS)
* Fourth generation automotive technician: Her great-grandfather Leonard Smith, grandfather, Ralph Smith and father Jerry Oakes were all automotive technicians. Pam’s dad has more than 45years as a tech; worked with Pam from 1996 to 2004
* Founder and original operator of Pam’s Motor City Automotive – a numerous award winner throughout the 20 years Pam owned the facility. This includes multi-national, regional and local accolades.
* Contract instructor for various, national automotive and non-automotive companies
* International/National Automotive Speaker
* Accredited Author of /”Car Care for the Clueless: Or How You Can ‘Make Money’ While Maintaining Your Vehicle”; “Car Care for the Clueless: Successful Used Car Buying101”
* Car Care for the Clueless Daily Edition every morning – Coast-to-Coast – on CBS Radio stations: New York City WINS 1010AM, Boston WBZ 1030AM, Dallas-Fort Worth KRLD 1080AM, WNPV-1440AMin Philly, Los Angeles KNX 1070AM, Anthony Duva Show (nationally syndicated), KJAX, Lubbock TX, WLOB, Portland ME, James Lowe Show (nationally syndicated), KRMS, Osage Beach MO, Fort Myers Beach Radio, Fort Myers, FL, WWRL, NYC, WGBB,Nassau, NY, WJVC Suffolk, VA, Wide Open Radio (online and terrestrial radio) Washington DC, WMWX, KCAA Loma Linda CA, Miami town OH, WKCX, Crittenden KY,WYNS, Waynesville OH, WPTF Horsepower Half-Hour, Raleigh NC, WTIM, Boston
* Car Care for the Clueless’ weekly show on KMET – Inland Empire/Redlands, CA
* Car Care for the Clueless mornings video short featured on: WTAE Pittsburgh, WXYZ/WMYD Detroit, KSAZ Phoenix, WAGA Atlanta every Tuesday
* Hosts a semi-monthly car care clinicfor women, since 1996
* Former Newspaper reporter and editor
* Rotary Member and Paul Harris Fellow 1999 – present
* Estero Island Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), 2003-present
* Florida Gulf Coast University SBDC advisory board member since 2015
Pam Oakes with Jay Izso on Skype 1/24/2021
Pam Oakes with Jay Izso on Skype 1/24/2021
Pam Oakes with Car Care for the Clueless 10/07/2020
your last trip to the automotive repair shop left you feeling baffled and fleeced, then Car Care for the Clueless is your go to radio destination. With more than 18 years in the business, ACE Certified Technician, Pam Oakes will help you learn to communicate with the folks who are actually working on your car. Light hearted and fun, the is not Car Talk delving into specific automotive car care issues rather providing you with the tools to interface with the professionals you rely on. Finally there are answers to your questions, find them all here on Car Care for the Clueless!
Pam Oakes 8/6/2020
Meet Pam Oakes
Has been an ASE-Certified Technician (Automotive Service Excellent), since 1995.
Holds a degree in Electronic Engineering Technology (EETAS)
She has repaired tens of thousands of vehicles ever since.
Fourth generation automotive technician: Her great-grandfather Leonard Smith, grandfather, Ralph Smith and father Jerry Oakes were all automotive technicians. Pam’s dad has more than 45years as a tech; worked with Pam from 1996 to 2004.
She started Pam’s Motor City Automotive in 1995. Pam was the sole employee – which grew into what it is today a 12-bay shop with 10 employees.
Pam’s Motor City Automotive has won numerous awards throughout the years – local, regional, and national.
Estero Island Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), second regent2009-2011
Author of “Car Care for the Clueless: Or How You Can ‘Make Money’ While Maintaining Your Vehicle”, 2011; “Car Care for the Clueless: Successful Used Car Buying 101”, 2012
Radio host of “Car Care for the Clueless” on webtalkradio.net and WGRN radio
Co-producer of CAR-ER show, 2011-2012
Hosts a semi-monthly car care clinic for women, since 1996
Former Newspaper reporter and editor
For more information visit http://carcarefortheclueless.com
The Offical Mobile App for The Jiggy Jaguar Program
Biden G7 & the China Conundrum
ADD/ADHD―THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD MENTAL HEALTH AFFLICTION IN THE US
A Husband’s Memoir of Trauma and Triumph Chronicles the Uplifting True Story of Love and Resiliency
- aging2 months ago
Alzheimer’s: America’s other killer pandemic Dr. Cass Ingram, author of How to Eat Right and Live Longer, recommends key dietary changes we can make to combat dementia
- Big Guests2 weeks ago
Adrian Paul From Highlander
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Celebrity Chef & Freedom Lover Andrew Gruel, on How Americans Can Emerge From Covid Lockdown
- Podcasts1 month ago