BREAKING NEWS: 8 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR EMPLOYER BEFORE GOING BACK TO WORK
TODAY’S BREAKING NEWS TALKING POINTS:
Some employers are trying to help you to go back to work. But at times, they need your help to think these pressing health concerns through, so you and your work stays safe. They are doing their best to help you. You can help them by asking them these 8 questions.
Questions to Ask Your Employer Before Returning to Work
o Employers Need to Know Your Concerns
1. PANDEIMC POLICIES: How often do you contact Public health Officials about the Pandemic News for the city and state?
2. AIR TRANSMISSION: Will there be a policy to wear masks at all times by all workers?
3. SUPPLIES: When will n95 masks be distributed? Or is there a budget for employees to supply their own fabric masks?
4. SURFACE INFECTION: How will gloves or hand sanitizers be distributed?
5. BATHROOM CLEANLINESS: How often is the bathroom planned to be sanitized. ( should every 1-2 hours)
6. WORK DISTANCING: What plans exists to adhere to social distancing for 6 feet per worker?
7. GROUP MEETINGS: What me this will companies meeting be held, in person or in groups?
8. COVID19 INFECTION REVENTION: Who is my human resources focal for COVID19 related concerns?
ABOUT Olympia LePoint
Science Entertainer – Rocket Scientist & Author
Hailed the “New Einstein” by her
fans, and named the “Modern Day Hidden Figure” by People Magazine, Olympia LePoint is an award-winning rocket scientist, author and TED speaker of the talk “Reprogramming Your Brain to Overcome Fear.” LePoint helped launch 28 NASA Space Shuttle missions into space. Today, LePoint’s Mission Control Room desk is a science exhibit at the California Science Center in Los Angeles. In her youth, Olympia LePoint overcame severe poverty plus failing math scores by reprogramming her mind, which led her to graduate Top 5 from a 6,500 graduating class with degrees in Mathematics. LePoint has been seen by over 17 Million viewers for her TED Talk, CBS News appearances, KTLA Morning News, NBC News, PBS, and Impact Theory TV show appearances. Today, LePoint is the founder of educational websites AnswersUnleashed.com and Mathaphobia.com. LePoint is helping you use science and faith to thrive and launch your life into success!