About Bob Guiney Talent: Bob Guiney has been in our living rooms ever since being introduced on ABC’s “the Bachelorette” and then following that up with his own season of “The Bachelor”. He is featured regularly on The Today Show’s special “Guys Tell All” panel and has been seen on TLC, the WE Network, TVG, CMT & HGTV.
Trisha Hershberger Last min shopping tips
with Hollywood fashion stylist Sara Acevedo
The holiday season is right around the corner, which means one thing: your calendar is full of festivities.
And whether it’s a get-together with friends, a traditional family dinner, a formal office party, or a glitzy New Year’s Eve blowout, you’ll want to dress to impress.
Getting the right look together for the holidays can be challenging – but it doesn’t have to be, says celebrity stylist Sara Acevedo, who is here with a few tips she says will “sleigh” your image and help make your 2021 holiday season a real fashion statement.
Sara’s Styling Tips:
1. Try to define your waist:
This tip can be as simple as wearing a belt or a wrap dress/top, or something more structured, such as a jacket with a tailored waist.
2. Think with shapes:
If you’ve got a fuller bust and/or broad shoulders, try to avoid high-necks and opt for a V-neck or scoop neck to help elongate your neck and soften your appearance.
3. Stick to one color:
For an elongated appearance, a monochrome look preferably in a darker tone will help make your silhouette look longer and leaner
4. Patterns and separates:
Try to keep them minimal. Large patterns take up space and can make you look wider. Wear subtle styles with dark colors as the base and keep stripes vertical. Wearing a solid color on the top or bottom where you carry more weight will help break up the look. Layer a fitted jacket over a pattern style to keep your body shape.
5. Fix it with shapewear: (men & women)
One of the easiest tricks to make your outfits fit wonderfully is to use the appropriate shapewear to minimize problem areas and provide a slimmer, more toned silhouette. When choosing shapewear, there are a few things to keep in mind:
· Sizing: Correct sizing is important, you don’t want to select options that are smaller than your actual measurements, or you will be uncomfortable.
· Choose the right fabric: The firmer the fabric the greater the shaping, the lighter the fabrics have more give and can be easier to move in but they will also provide less support.
· Consider your wardrobe: Select styles that work well under whatever you’re wearing. If it’s a top that you love, wear a bodysuit or a high-waisted option, or a waist minimizer. For a gown or dress, you may want to wear a bodysuit, leggings or briefs, depending on the length. You should also consider the color, if you’re wearing lighter fabric, opt for a nude and if you’re wearing something darker you can try a black.
Just as no two bodies are alike, not every piece of shapewear is intended for every shape. As she does for her celebrity clients, Sara will help viewers discover the perfect shapewear match to their individual body shape.
SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
1. For achieving the most flattering slimming effect, what are the basic guidelines for choosing colors and patterns?
2. How important is choosing the proper neckline?
3. What is shapewear, and can it be used by both men and women?
4. What are some typical improvements that you are able to bring about in your clients’ appearance by using shapewear?
5. How can you tell if a shapewear garment is compatible with one’s body type?
6. Does shapewear enhance circulation? Will it reduce cellulite?
7. What qualities should one look for when evaluating shapewear?
8 Can you sleep in a shapewear garment?
9. How long do shapewear garments normally retain their elasticity?
10. How can viewers contact you for more information?
ABOUT SARA ACEVEDO
Sara Acevedo is a Los Angeles-based celebrity stylist for the fashion and entertainment industries.
Claire Robinson 9/28/2021
Claire Robinson – Claire Robinson is an accomplished private chef who graduated from the French Culinary Institute in 2005 and was a television host of the Food Network series 5 Ingredient Fix Premium. She has also been on or hosted multiple Food Network shows, including Food Network Challenge. Claire spent time working on culinary production teams for several cooking series, including Food Network’s Easy Entertaining With Michael Chiarello and PBS’s Everyday Baking for Everyday Food. She is also a two-time best-selling author of culinary books.
The Offical Mobile App for The Jiggy Jaguar Program
Talk to the Author of Blue Dawn: The Most Chilling “What-if” In History…the Progressive Overthrow of the United States
Ep. 1/14/2022 – The Jiggy Jaguar Show: Interview with Ken Redcross
Forging a New America How American Liberalism and Climate Change Landed Us in Siberia
ADD/ADHD―THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD MENTAL HEALTH AFFLICTION IN THE US
A Husband’s Memoir of Trauma and Triumph Chronicles the Uplifting True Story of Love and Resiliency
- On Demand Audio2 months ago
Ep. 12/2/2021 – The Jiggy Jaguar Show-
- PAID CONTENT2 months ago
- Frank Vernuccio2 months ago
Shopping malls ransacked nationally with virtually zero arrests
- authors2 months ago
Award-Winning Fantasy Sci Fi Writer Pens Novel With Fierce Empowered Female Warrior in A Wizard’s Forge