TRACY McLAUGHLIN, real estate broker and entrepreneur, has been the #1 producer in residential sales in Marin Country, California, every year since 2005. After growing a successful boutique brokerage in Marin, she purchased Pacific Union, a residential firm in the Bay Area, on the heels of a mortgage crisis in 2009. The company grew into the 5th largest residential brokerage in the country, with a sales volume exceeding $14.1 billion, and in 2018 was snapped up by Compass, a real estate tech company, for a record price. Out of two million actively licensed real estate agents in the United States, McLaughlin is currently ranked 63rd in sales by the Wall Street Journal and has been consistently ranked among the top 75 performers in the country for the past ten years. She currently leads the Marin County offices for The Agency, an international full-service, luxury real estate brokerage and lifestyle company founded by Mauricio Umansky and Billy Rose.
- 7:10 pmPodcast:5/17/2021
- 4:30 pmSandman with Jiggy Jaguar Emerald Dream Labs Kansas City KS
- 4:23 pmThe Secret to Your Company’s Financial Health is Very Important
- 4:23 pmA Look at How Social Media & Mobile Gaming Can Increase Sales
- 4:23 pmBoxtrade Lands $50 Million in Another New Funding Round with IBM
- 4:23 pmDell Will Invest $125 Billion in China’s Tech in the Next 5 Years