TOPIC: Mother’s of Pre-Schoolers Annual Conference – MOMCON 2021 Hits Nashville
For the past year Mother’s everywhere have generously given their time, their time, and their time to their families and work—and doing that from home makes days seem never-ending. MOMCON 2021 is intended to give moms a weekend to re-charge their batteries with music and inspirational speakers.
Think of this as one big mom party with the MOMCON 2021 prom theme “rhinestone cowgirl” and speakers that will reignite the sparkle that makes every mom amazing. There will be live worship, breakout session to give you space to process and learn from captivating authors and experts.
If you feel like the stress of the pandemic stole years from your life, this event will give you all of them back and then some with a little cowgirl flair. Pack your boots and join us in Nashville, Tennessee for the ultimate soul spa weekend September 9 – 11, 2021.
It’s time to recharge your batteries Mom—and MOPs has some tips for you.
Q & A Discussion:
- MOPS annual event MomCON 2021 is happening Sept. 9-11, please share with us what is happening there for Moms.
- Who are some of the guest speakers? Music artists?
- What are the themes that attendees will find useful now—and in the future?
- Why is this important now?
- What are your hearing from Moms about why they are attending?
- Share with us how you came up with the “Rhinestone cowgirl” theme?
GUEST: Mandy Arioto, President and CEO of MOPS International and is widely known for her unique takes on parenting, relationships, spiritual and cultural issues.
MOPS International: MOPS influences millions of moms through thousands of groups internationally. Mandy serves as the voice of one of the most influential parenting organizations in the U.S. and around the world. Visit the website to learn more