Telemedicine is a care management tool. It allows health care professionals to evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients at a distance using telecommunications technology. This is done through a virtual visit with your doctor via phone, tablet, or other computer software or devices.
Telemedicine offers many benefits including: increased patient access, reduced cost structures, faster information sharing, and other benefits, both tangible and intangible. As a caregiver, you may be wondering how you can take advantage of telemedicine for your aging loved one.
Jennifer FitzPatrick, Generations Expert, Gerontologist and Author of “Cruising Through Caregiving: Reducing The Stress of Caring For Your Loved One”uses her expertise to elaborate on age telemedicine and helps caregivers all around the world understand how it can be of assistance to their daily routines!
* What is Telemedicine and how was the process invented?
* Has technology made the role of a caregiver easier?
* What are some of the challenges that seniors can encounter when dealing with technology?
* What made you become an advocate for the senior community?
Meet Jennifer FitzPatrick:
* As Seen on ABC, Reader’s Digest, U.S. News, Forbes, The Chicago Tribune and Many more….
* Founder of Jenerations Health Education
* Consultant on Age Diversity, Older Customers, Caregiving & Dementia
* Gerontology Instructor at Johns Hopkins University
* Certified Speaking Professional
* Generations Expert and Gerontologist
* Author of “Cruising Through Caregiving: Reducing the Stress of Caring For Your Loved One”