Heather Wagenhals, a Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist uses her expertise to breakdown the top tips for cyber theft and the proper steps needed to stay protected!
U.S. cyber security experts are bracing for possible attempts to attack the midterm election by Russia or another adversary hoping to engineer a disruption that casts doubt on the integrity of the vote.
Interference may range from altering websites used by state and local election authorities, to spreading propaganda through social media, to hacking at polling places intended to complicate the casting of ballots. Is it really that easy? Are they prepared just in case an attack surfaces?
The main question is, “How can it be prevented?” Heather Wagenhals is a Certified Identity Risk Management Specialist and is here to talk about all the scams to avoid.
Meet Heather Wagenhals:
* As Seen on CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX
* Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist
* Tech Analyst
* Expert in Personal Finance and Wealth Building Techniques
* Trusted Real Estate Broker and Investor of both Residential and Commercial Real Estate.
* Host of Unlock Your Wealth Radio
* Celebrated Columnist
* Ranked #29 on top 100 Personal Finance Experts to Follow on Twitter
* Best Selling Author of Yes You Can! And Bushido Business
* Developer of Keys to Riches™ Financial Wellness Series
* Internationally recognized writer, speaker, and broadcast professional
For more information on Heather’s next book “Money, Credit and You: How to Avoid Identity Theft, Frauds, and Scams,” visit: MoneyCreditAndYou.com