Most people agree that our technology is getting smarter, but most don’t realize how smart.
In reality, smart technology is around us every day. From surveillance cameras to clothing, today’s smart technology is watching us, helping us, and getting smarter because of us. As our processing power, bandwidth, and storage continue to expand exponentially, we will definitely see more and more smart technologies in our life. How can you and/or your company work smarter with these and other types of smart technologies?
Technological and Social media specialist Nile Nickel uses his expertise to elaborate on the development of new technology and how it continues to get smarter.
In an interview, Nile Nickel can discuss with you’re the many advances in this digital age and what it means for our future.
- How is technology becoming smarter? Is it becoming smarter than us?
- What are some examples of this trend?
- How intricate is this technology and is it becoming too smart for some to manage?
- Is this new trend creating new opportunities?
- Is this just the beginning of new technology and if so, how will it continue to grow?
Meet Nile Nickel:
* As Seen on NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX and CNN
* Expert on Social Media, Technology and Human Relations
* President and CEO of Balance Engines LLC, Small Change LLC, and Revenue Assurance Holdings LLC
* Science, Technology and Social Media Reporter
* LinkedIn Expert
* Authority on How to utilize LinkedIn to build your brand, your business, and your connections