Where In The World Is Brian Laundrie? Forensic Psychiatrist Available To Analyze Possibilities
Though the search for Gabby Petito seems to have come to a tragic end when a body was found that is likely hers, we still don’t know where her fiancé, Brian Laundrie is – or if he’s even still alive -and people are hanging on every clue, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Beverly Hills Forensic psychiatrist/expert witness Carole Lieberman, M.D., M.P.H., who is also the author of the bestseller Bad Boys: Why We Love Them, How to Live with Them and When to Leave Them, and the co-author of Missing Without a Trace – can offer answers. (www.expertwitnessforensicpsychiatrist.com)
Carole Lieberman, M.D., M.P.H. (‘America’s Psychiatrist’), a board-certified Beverly Hills psychiatrist is available for interviews.
“Brian Laundrie has been a shadowy figure all his life. Most of Gabby’s friends never even met him. Yet he’s left clues that we can piece together to try to figure out ‘where in the world’ he is:
- His silence speaks volumes – telling us he has a sadistic streak that allowed him to taunt Gabby’s family instead of offering information that would likely have led to the discovery of her body sooner
- He fits the profile of ’The Prince of Darkness’ type of Bad Boy I wrote about – which is also the OJ type – a man who is jealous, possessive and can erupt into violence if he becomes fearful his woman is going to abandon him – such as by Gabby pursuing her blog. (confirmed by Gabby’s best friend, Rose)
- Rose also said Gabby stayed with her 7-10 times when she was afraid to go home to Brian because he was having ‘episodes’ of hearing voices. These are symptoms of psychosis (bipolar illness or schizophrenia) if not drug-related.
- Brian was seen in their vlog reading Annihilation, a dark sci-fi story of women who go missing, and the author’s inspiration was hiking through a Florida refuge, not unlike the Carlton Reserve where we have been assuming Brian is.
- His parents are either willing accomplices or intimidated by his mental instability and/or his propensity for violence.”
About Carole Lieberman, M.D.,
Carole Lieberman, M.D., known as America’s Psychiatrist, is the author of Bad Boys: Why We Love Them, How to Live with Them and When to Leave Them, and A TV News-Talk commentator on today’s headlines from a psychological and socio-political point of view. She is a board-certified Beverly Hills psychiatrist and an award-winning and bestselling author. She was trained at NYU-Bellevue and at Anna Freud’s London Clinic. She has served on the Clinical Faculty of UCLA’s Neuropsychiatric Institute for years. (www.expertwitnessforensicpsychiatrist.com)
Recent TV Appearance: